The ROT-X-TRACT-LC is designed to accommodate up to eight (8) Corning Accelerated One-Step apparatuses. The Corning Accelerated One-Step extraction apparatus combines continuous liquid-liquid extraction and concentration into one step. A cold-finger condenser is used to reduce overall height to accommodate traditional laboratory hood specifications; however, Allihn condensers can be substituted per customer request.
The hydrophobic membrane allows the organic solvent to circulate through the 1-liter sample bottle continuously until the extraction is complete. By incorporating a stop-cock assembly and 3-ball Snyder column, the Corning One-Step extractor can both extract desired analytes as well as evaporate solvent from the end by-product within the same cycle.
The Corning One-Step extractor comes with an electronic side control box which enables the operator to program specific bath temperatures and time cycles to stay in compliance with the designated methodologies.Advantages:
- Multiple simultaneous extractions: extract and concentrate up to eight samples simultaneously
- Precise controls: digital timer and heat controls
- Fewer connections: one water supply line in, one drain line out
- Organomation vacuum insulated concentrator tubes keep delicate samples safe
- Water bath is gentler than jacketed concentration tubes in traditional set-up Standard Features:
- Stainless steel construction
- Stepped bath rim and cover disk seals steam chamber
- Each condenser water line attached to centrally located water manifold
- Side control box
- Water flow meter
- Laboratory grade materials stand up to organic solvents